OUR JEWELRY & MATERIAL
Our design team have searched extensively for the finest material that convey our sense of quality and design philosophy. Our combination of materials work together to reflect the best in our designs. Our raw materials have been carefully sourced and selected from suppliers in Asia, Europe, and North America for the finest in quality and uniqueness. All our jewelry pieces are handmade with the finest quality in care and workmanship using all hand tools in our design studio in Vancouver BC. We also emphasize service and after sales care to ensure our customers are not just fully satisfied, but elated about our products.
- Mikimoto Akoya Pearls - prized for their brilliant lustre and rich natural colours. Unlike Freshwater pearls which are cultured in mussels, Akoya pearls are produced by Japan's Akoya oysters in saltwater and are composed of a different structure giving them more lustre. On average, Akoya pearls are larger, smoother, rounder, and more lustrous than Freshwater pearls.
- Gold-filled jewelry is jewelry composed of a solid layer of gold (minimum of 5% total weight of item) mechanically bonded to a base of Sterling silver or another metal. The layer of gold on gold-filled jewellery is 5 to 10 times thicker than that of jewellery produced by gold plating.
- Italian Brass has a beautiful and natural colouration and comes in both a non-plated and plated variety. Both plated and non-plated varieties are hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. The plated variety offers a more subdued golden finished look while the non-plated variety offers a more natural brass colouration.
- Cubic Zirconia - we use the highest quality AAA rated cubic zirconia which are virtually indistinguishable from genuine diamonds. It is a man-made diamond simulant having optical characteristics that are very close to the natural diamond.
- Swarovski Crystal Pearls are simulated pearls and are man made. Crystal Pearls by Swarovski are pearls made with a crystal core. Their unparalleled harmonious and lustrous shimmer is achieved using a unique coating technology developed by Swarovski.